Module 2: Maintenance/Service Spraying Machines
Maintenance personnel, foremen, masters
Participants should possess basic knowledge of our spraying equipment, spraying tools and controllers for this training.
- Construction of the spraying tools PSM2-4 and PSMT3-4
- Basics Operation PC2 Controller
- Maintenance and servicing (general) of spraying equipment/tools and controller components
- Preventive maintenance, diagnostics and fault location
- Practical guidance and instruction/execution of maintenance work (e.g. engine replacement, installation of guide rails/racks)
- Participant-specific problem discussion
- The participants are able to perform preventative and necessary maintenance and servicing measures on our spraying tools with active cooperation after the completion of the course.
- The participants receive basic information on the fault diagnosis of the spray system and the controller components as well as their solution variants.
Training duration 1 day (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Date: 07/11/2018 (Course language German)
Number of participants: minimum 4 / maximum 8 people