PSM / PC2 - Programming / Operation / Maintenance / Servicing
Set-up operators, operators, foremen, masters
Participants should possess basic knowledge of our spraying equipment, spraying tools and controllers for this training.
- Brief overview of the PSM2-4 and PSMT3-4 spraying equipment and spraying tool (standard version)
- Structure of the PC2 controller (control cabinet components and control panel)
- Set-up of the menu structure in the operating modes
- Programming of user-specific spraying programs (editing, altering and administration)
- Imparting basic knowledge of spray tools and spraying technology
- Integrated additional software according to the design of the spraying tool
- Practical programming exercises and fault diagnostics for the spraying equipment and spraying tool
- Maintenance and servicing (general) of spraying equipment/tools and controller components
- Preventive maintenance, diagnostics and fault location
- Practical guidance and instruction/execution of maintenance work (e.g. engine replacement, installation of guide rails/racks)
- Participant-specific problem discussion
- The participants are able to create form-specific spray programs and optimise them in a technologically efficient manner with active cooperation after the completion of the course.
- The participants receive the basics for optimising the spraying tools and are instructed in the troubleshooting of spraying problems.
- The participants are able to perform preventative and necessary maintenance and servicing measures on our spraying tools with active cooperation after the completion of the course.
- The participants receive basic information on the fault diagnosis of the spray system and the controller components as well as their solution variants.
Training duration 2 days (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Date: upon request
Number of participants: minimum 4 / maximum 8 persons
Location: Wollin/Lorch oder on site
Price: €1.400.- (for training at Wollin in Lorch; excl. accommodation costs)