Applied spraying technology
Technologists, set-up operators, operators, foremen, masters
Basic programming knowledge of the PC2/PC3, as well as basic knowledge about the
structure and function of the die spraying systems. The participants have the
best knowledge after the previous visit of a programming course.
- Structure and function of the die spraying system and its controller
- Tasks of die spraying
- Methods of spraying technology
- Theoretical and practical in-depth information about the operating and programming skills
- Analysis and identification of problem areas during casting
- Optimisation of the cycle time and the release agent quantity
- Practical exercises on the machine for casting
- After the completion of the course, the participants are able to independently optimise programs and spray sequences according to specifications and thus shorten the cycle times and reduce the release agent application.
- They are more reliable in the assessment of problems caused by the application of the release agent.
- Problem parts can be brought to the common assessment. However, due to time constraints, there can be no guarantee that all parts will be included in the assessment if multiple parts are present.
Training duration 3 days (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Location: Wollin/Lorch oder on site
Date: upon request
Price: upon request
We will gladly provide you with an individual quotation for a workshop with your employees.