- Continuous, finely adjustable spray jet
- Longer die service life
- Reduced cycle time
- little to no waste water
- little to no water used, separating agent highly concentrated
- Reduction of pore formation
- Significantly less compressed air consumption, thus also less noise
- Greatly reduced energy consumption for mold "reheating"
By using such a spray head, very low cycle times can also be achieved. With these minimal quantities of release agent, it is very difficult to apply this reliably with conventional spraying technology.
Spraying can be carried out on the move without any problems, which may be necessary if a mask spraying tool cannot be used.